Providing an abundance of natural light in your buildings is a great way to conserve energy. But sunlight can create excessive heat and uncomfortable hot spots, fades valuable furnishings, creates computer screen glare and contains harmful UV rays. Whether your buildings are high-rise or low-rise, 3M™ Sun Control Window Films help you to control energy costs and provide tenants with a more comfortable environment.
Here is some easy to understand information concerning different types of films.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your home
- Designed not to change the appearance of your home
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows
- Reflectivity that's actually lower than glass
- Nano-ceramic technology combines excellent heat rejection with amazing clarity
- Allows up to 50% of the visible light through your windows
- Moderately tinted, providing additional glare reduction with minimal change in appearance
- Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
- Reflective films that offer high heat reduction
- Cost-effective Window tinting